|Download Your Free eBook!
Answer These Questions:
Do you agree the Internet is an important part of vacation planning?
Do you agree the trend to compare trips online will increase?
Is your web strategy actively producing new leads?
Do you feel that your competitors are doing better online than you are?
Do you have a plan for increasing your Internet bookings?
Your answers to those questions – your feeling in your gut right now, will tell you if felt
This Guide Will Cover the Essential Steps
The key to uncovering ways the Internet could increase your bookings, is knowing how trip planners are using the Net in each stage of the trip planning cycle, then creating a plan so you can benefit from each of these opportunities. Whether you’re an Adventure Company, an American Plan Fishing Lodge, a Hunting Camp, Cabin and Boat Rentals, or a Remote Fly in Fishing Outpost, to name a few.
Use this marketing guide to make your business more visible through every stage of the vacation planning cycle! You will learn:
1. How a Vacation Planner shops for a trip
2. How a Vacation Planner searches for trip options
3. What resources do Vacation Planners access first?
4. How a Vacation Planner uses different trip planning resources
5. How the Trip Planning Cycle May Not Be As You Expect
6. How to be ready for the new Vacation Planning Cycle
7. How to create an annual plan, worksheet included
8. How to prepare and benefit from a local/social/mobile presence